Friday, June 1, 2012

Shopaholic Bastard #2: GIVENCHY Censored Pin-Up Scarves

My newest shopping acquisition Givenchy's SS2012 Censored Pin-Up Scarves.

Ever since I saw the Givenchy's SS2012 collection I was obsessing and drooling over the Censored Pin-Up print. I know want it, but because of its "not so friendly price tag" I just can't commit on getting one. Boohoo :-(

Then last week, after reading Bagaholiboy's blog about Givenchy's Pin-Up Scarf and how affordable it is EUR64.28 compared to its prior successors, I know it will going to be a struggle for me to resist. It took me a day to give  in *see I struggle LOL* and I am so happy to get mine before the stock run out at LUISAVIAROMA. It's simply too good to pass up and throw away my chance to own such awesome bargain. It is made of 100% cotton and measures 70cm by 70cm with print of Censored Pin-Up in the middle surrounded by birds, iris blooms, studs. It is more than a scarves for me, it is an ARTWORK.

It is more than a scarves, it is an ARTWORK.
Unboxing :)

Happy Weekend!!!


Images: LUISAVIAROMA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...